Anyone waiting for UPS, FEDEX or Courier delivery????

I got a Rouge vif City!! :love: The box is under my desk now.. I don't want to open it yet (it's a BIG box and I don't want my colleagues asking me how much I've spent on a bag :shame: ) I'll show it off tomorrow :yes:

Oh and I want to take pictures of me opening the box, I want to document every single moment cuz this is my very first bbag and i have waited TWO years to get one :P

Cograts everybody- more exciting than any ol' stork, if you ask me:lol:
I am waiting for the nice Fedex man to deliver my Rouge Vif City. Oh my god, how am I going to make it through the next 48 hours:shocked:

:s hmmm, okies i've home from work now and i've been looking at my new arrival and hmmm :s dont get me wrong, its beautiful! :love: i totally love it!!! BUt i've noticed that around the edges of the bag - the blueberry is not blueberry - its much lighter! i guess you could say it feels quite dry as well! And the small pocket on the inside - the leather pull its got the same dis-colouring as the edges! :Push: and the tabs up by the zip are also the same colour! i guess when you're dying leather etc... it just doesnt always come out RIGHT, but i always imagained Balenciaga would do a WONDERFUL job in dying the leather...

can you b-bag experts out there help my new baby???

thanking you in advance!!!

Helen baby, what are you going to do with the blueberry Work then? I think you should contact NM and tell them about this problem. For the price you pay, you should be 100% satisfied with your purchase. :yes:

Helen, from the pics, your bag looks absolutely beautiful! I hope it will make you happy -- if not, you should probably send it back for an exchange. It's funny, when I received my rouge vif first a few weeks ago, it also seemed quite dry to me. In fact, the colour was on the orange side instead of looking like a true red. I was a tiny bit disappointed, so I got out the Coach leather moisturiser and gave her a light clean. It made a huge difference, and the colour and texture are now just gorgeous -- I can't stop touching little Miss Ruby. Good luck with whatever you decide. :flowers:

me me me me! :sweatdrop:(rouge city) Keep checking FedEx, and it arrived in CA @12:15 AM - so maybe maybe maybe today????? I'm in the southwest! Wanna go home and wait for the doorbell!!!

OOOOh!!

I'm bouncing in my chair! Just got home from work (it's local time 12:47am, 7th Sept), and I checked the status of my bag, and got this msg "Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 06, 2006, 4:52 pm" :wtf:

Not sure if the timing for the attempted delivery is US timing, or my local time. Either way!! :wlae:

I can't wait to get my greedy hands on my first Bbag!! :yahoo: :yahoo: