Anyone waiting for UPS, FEDEX or Courier delivery????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. well, please wait with me! :nuts: because something is going to arrive soon... :supacool: and no its not something ROUGE VIF!!! :roflmfao:

2. Me - and mine is Rouge Vif

3. I don't think the delivery man will EVER show up with my orange bbag....because I can't find one to buy!!!!!!! But I know he has my new LV that should be here soon.

4. 0o0o0 what is it??? city? first? work??? :graucho:

5. OK Helen, I'm waiting with you:yes: !!!
    But what are we waiting for :confused1: ???
    :roflmfao:

6. ME! But my wait just ended, mr. ups man came with my rouge vif money wallet :love: I'll wait with you ladies though if you share what's in the box :graucho:

7. OMG helen, is it your long awaited blueberry work?????? :nuts:

8. I'm waiting for rouge vif courier - I hate waiting ..... at least I am in good company here

9. :graucho: :graucho: yup we're waiting for FEDEX to deliver - BLUEBERRY WORK!!! :wlae:

hatikuh - :graucho: LOL i havent spoken much about buying any b-bags in this Seasons colours except BLUEBERRY!!! :wlae:

10. Hi Everyone, I am waiting for my rouge vif city but it won't be here till later in the week because I didn't want to pay for overnight shipping.

11. OMG YAYYYY!!!!!!! SO excited for you, Helen!!!! Must post pics as soon as she arrives!!!! :yahoo:

12. I am waiting for Fedex man to delivery my Greige weekender and Chocolate YSL Rive Gauche (spelling) bag...:yahoo::yahoo:

13. hey everyone... okies its arrived!!!! :yahoo: its really yummy looking!!!! posting up pics...
    thanks for waiting with me!!! 0o0o0 i hope other ppl get a visit from FEDEX and UPS today too!!!

14. :wlae: :wlae:

11.jpg 011.jpg
  15. :nuts: GORGEOUS!!!
    I. LOOOOVE. IT :drool:
    Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice