Anyone waiting for her christmas bbag??

1. Hi girls, since I´ve been reading many posts, that some us are getting and waiting for a bbag until christmas, why don´t we start with a list?

I´m waiting for blueberry day (which is here already, but I´m not allowed to use it)

2. we just ordered my rouille box on sunday....it arrived today, but cant have it yet (it got here QUICK!). I was able to look and take pics. Will post pics soon!

3. I received my Rouge VIF First in the mail today. I secretly took it out of the bag to admire when DH stepped out for a second. Time sure flies cause before I knew it, he was back and caught me with it. hehe He's gonna wrap it up later for Christmas.

4. unfortunaely not..... i was gonna get a bbag for xmas but i think i am getting a chanel instead.....

5. me me me!! my first balenciaga. :yahoo:

i am getting a Blue India Day...my hubby let me take some pictures with it which i posted previously, hehee. and now it's hidden away in some closet. can't wait! :wlae:

6. No Bbag for X-mas. It'll be LV instead.

7. MEEE MEEE! I just got my ink twiggy today!!!:yahoo:

8. I've asked Santa for a Truffle City...:rolleyes:

9. I'm trying for a Greige first or Vert D'eau first. We'll see how lucky I get! If not I am hoping for a new Bbag for my bday in February.

10. I just got a rouge vif day... *sigh* it's tough to wait though

11. i am waiting for my caramel twiggy 05 from luxury-zurich a very reputable store in eBay, and i am so excited!!:party:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice