anyone w/ detachable straps on their bags?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do you actually use it or it just stays on your bag even if your using it hand held? :yes:

2. My Balenciaga bags have a shoulder strap that is removable. I always leave it attached, but carry the bag by the handles instead.

3. I always take the straps off unless I plan to use them.

4. Keep them on. I think it's better for my back, especially for larger bags. Carring large bags with my arm is tiring.

5. I leave it on. I usually alternate depending on how tired my shoulders are or if I need to be handsfree. I LOVE detachable straps.

6. I keep them on my balenciaga. i like how it looks with it.

7. I keep mine on... just in case I want to switch back and forth between hand and shoulder...

8. I keep mine on because I usually alternate.

9. I leave them on in case I need my hands free.

10. I actually BOUGHT a number of detachable straps on eBay, for those bags that don't have one but can be transformed by one. Although I don't use such straps all the time, I just like the option, if I'm travelling, shopping etc.

11. Heather123, do you have the ebay link to the detachable straps? Are they leather?

12. I leave it on, you never know when you need it!

13. My AC Mini City has a strap but I leave it on because I end up using it on my shoulder ore than I realized I would.

14. I leave on so I can use as needed.

15. I have a Givenchy Nightingale and always leave the strap on - sometimes I hand carry, other times the strap comes in very convenient!