Anyone w/ a lg. Betty satchel on now?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Wondering the length of the straps from one end to another. I'm not home and need to find out. Thanks:yes:

2. not 100% sure what you're looking for, but I'm looking at mine right now and if I were to take one strap, cut it off, and measured it from each point it attaches to the rings I would say its about 14 inches or so, I don't have anything to measure with right now though....

3. it may be too late but the shoulder drop is about 8 inches if that helps?

4. Where did you find a Betty for 70% off?

5. The straps from end-to-end is about 18", so the strap drop is about 9". Where are they selling for 70% off and what other colors??

6. I was lucky enough to read through some of the deals and steals posts After countless calls to Nordies and Saks w/ no luck at all I found the last sm/med chocolate betty at Mi place in Ca. For 70% off it was $477 and no tax. Yay should be here Friday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice