Anyone visited Oztion.com.au?

1. Hullo, I'm a newbie and a wannabe gaucho owner... :shame: Thought you might be interested to see the (perhaps) fake Dior gaucho's.... and others..... $145? Bargain! lol

*removed link - we don't like to advertise for them!

2. Welcome:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Yes those are fake.. i didnt even know such auction sites existed.:confused1:
    I'm assuming your from aus?:smile: Have u been to Dior Galleria at Rocks? They have wonderful selection of Gauchos in all colours:smile::heart: :heart: The SAs are lovely and much better than the Dior at David Jones

3. Hi SuSuKim, thanks for the welcome :lol:

I'm about 10 hours away from Sydney, so it'd be an awfully expensive trip! :lol: oztion.com.au isn't a bad site, it's only just getting up and running, so they're still sorting out the bugs and loony sellers... :rolleyes:

Cheers :smile:

4. Hi:yes:
    whereabouts do u live? is there any dior store near you?
    I hope Dior + Dior homme opens their flagship store in aus soon.. wouldnt that be great? LOL:yahoo:

5. Prolly the closest Dior store would be Brisbane... I'm about 3 hours from there...:smile: There's always the net... lol

6. I've been looking at a Luella striped stevie on oztion.com.au - it's secondhand and she wants $AU850 for it which seems a bit steep... but I'd REALLY like the bag!

Unfortunately, I think oztion will probably go the way of ioffer, etc. if they don't really crack down on fakes and nutjobs!

7. I've noticed that oztion has deleted the fakes that I mentioned..... So I think as long as someone complains, they'll be quick to p*** 'em off.. :yes:

8. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please do not link to counterfeits.

I already removed one from this thread . . . don't post more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice