Anyone using their Kusama bags???

mandyglick said:
Nope. Opted out and am very happy about it! Just got the emp speedy at an amazing price!

Way better!

Me neither! I returned my yellow and funded my Epi electric Brea MM noir. They are pretty to look at but I am happy with my decision.

For some reason, the last few days I have really been thinking about the green K speedy. I like the idea of it, but I don't love how it was executed. I'm sure another batch of LEs will come around that I will love at some point!

For some reason, the last few days I have really been thinking about the green K speedy. I like the idea of it, but I don't love how it was executed. I'm sure another batch of LEs will come around that I will love at some point!

I agree with you 100%!! They are fun to look at but to use and wear I find difficult. I think it would have been better if it didn't cover all the canvas.

I carried my white speedy continuously for a couple months after I got it, and had to change purse for some reasons. I got so much attention and compliment when using it. I would and actually should use it again. Really enjoy carrying it.

I don't know where you are but London have plenty of stock of everything. Well they did yesterday. I bought the yellow kusama speedy and a red kusama cosmetic pouch for my friends birthday. X

I've been wearing my green K Speedy almost constantly since I got it a couple months ago. Just love love love it. I never worry about matching it with my outfit, but I dress pretty funky anyway so it just fits my style no matter what. It's such a fantastic bag and was my gateway drug to luxury bags... since I got it I've bought 3 Celine bags and yesterday I broke down and bought the red Kusama Keepall.

I love my green K speedy, and wear often. I don't match, find it more interesting as a pop of color to neutrals and earth tone colors which I love!

Glad your happy though do what works for you. Plan on adding an empriente speedy if the rumors are true about it coming out in a 30 this year. ;)