Anyone using their Kusama bags???

Lol that's too much. I think you sold it for a reason. Maybe you could get the scarf instead for the pop of color?

I sold it since I wanted to pay off my credit card and I wasn't using it as much as I liked. But, now I realized I can wear pretty much anything without trying to match the blue to my outfit like I was doing before.

I'm worried about color transfer on the white, and I have the DA speedy so I feel they are too similar.

I think your only other options are yellow or get blue again unless they can find a red, if that's what you want, at another store....Don't you hate when that happens, sell something only to want it back again! I've done it a few times and its worse when it's no longer available.....!

I think your only other options are yellow or get blue again unless they can find a red, if that's what you want, at another store....Don't you hate when that happens, sell something only to want it back again! I've done it a few times and its worse when it's no longer available.....!

Yes, it's an awful feeling. I totally panicked randomly today. And called my SA and she said she can have it to me in 3-5 days. I felt so much better. The last thing I want to do is buy it way over retail on eBay. I contacted another SA at a different store to see if he can get me the red. If not, I'll be happy to have my blue back!! Lol

Yes, it's an awful feeling. I totally panicked randomly today. And called my SA and she said she can have it to me in 3-5 days. I felt so much better. The last thing I want to do is buy it way over retail on eBay. I contacted another SA at a different store to see if he can get me the red. If not, I'll be happy to have my blue back!! Lol

I think everyone has done that at some point! I hope you are able to get one again!

mandyglick said:
I am, already paid for it :smile:
I've never had such regret about selling any of my bags before. This has to mean something lol

Yay! Congrats ms speedy. Blue again or did we find another. I wish they would have kusama out on the floor if they have em. Was in topanga sunday and didnt see "nada" :sad: i wouldve loved a kusama piece before my ban. And i did want a blue or red cosmetics lol

Yay! Congrats ms speedy. Blue again or did we find another. I wish they would have kusama out on the floor if they have em. Was in topanga sunday and didnt see "nada" :sad: i wouldve loved a kusama piece before my ban. And i did want a blue or red cosmetics lol

I called my SA at Topanga, they have yellow and green in stock there. They are having the blue shipped from another store. Gonna go with blue again, but I will check out the green and maybe yellow while I'm there :smile:

mandyglick said:
I called my SA at Topanga, they have yellow and green in stock there. They are having the blue shipped from another store. Gonna go with blue again, but I will check out the green and maybe yellow while I'm there :smile:
Awwe! Yay blue. I think yellow is nice too but i like lakers LOL let us know how it goes Mandy! And pics:loveeyes:

I havent had a problem with my white kusama speedy in regards to any color transfer. One day, it started to rain (forecast didn't call it) and I was wearing blue jeans and I didn't have any problems. I wiped the bag down when I got in the car, jeans were a little wet but no issues. If I was to get another kusama I would LOVE to get the red or blue. I'm not brave enough to get yellow or green. I have yet to see anyone in my area carry the kusama line.