Anyone using their Kusama bags???

Just curious...are you still loving them and using them as much as your other LV bags?

My local LV has a green Kusama Speedy. Green is my favorite color but I just did not fall in love with the bag. I have been thinking about it all day, wondering will this be one I will miss out on. Oh the stress.

I LOVE my white Kusama speedy. I've been using it on days when it's sunny out or on the weekends. This week, I want to use it but I've been taking the metro (train) into work. I don't feel comfortable carrying my LV bags when being shoulder to shoulder with other people.

Ok, the reason I asked is because I sold my blue kusama speedy. I wasn't using it much, mostly since I was finding it hard to find things to wear it with. But, then today I'm wearing black and gray and I think it would have been lovely to have the pop of color. So I panicked and called my SA asking if I was able to get another and she said they have all available except for red. Now, do I go for a different color or rebuy the blue?? Omg I feel insane lol...

Ok, the reason I asked is because I sold my blue kusama speedy. I wasn't using it much, mostly since I was finding it hard to find things to wear it with. But, then today I'm wearing black and gray and I think it would have been lovely to have the pop of color. So I panicked and called my SA asking if I was able to get another and she said they have all available except for red. Now, do I go for a different color or rebuy the blue?? Omg I feel insane lol...

I really liked the red..red goes with a lot and I liked the red pop of color against the mono pattern...

i love red better than blue! :P

i haven't seen anyone carrying the kusama collection in my area. was wondering if people buy them to collect or use :P

EDIT: ops! i mis-read as well and yes, white is quite nice too!

Last edited:

Sorry! Should have read it better! I wouldn't buy blue again, seems like you sold it for a reason. I think you'll regret getting blue again.... How about white?

mandyglick said:

Lol that's too much. I think you sold it for a reason. Maybe you could get the scarf instead for the pop of color?