Anyone using their Kusama bags???

mandyglick

LV Lover
Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Lol that's too much. I think you sold it for a reason. Maybe you could get the scarf instead for the pop of color?
I sold it since I wanted to pay off my credit card and I wasn't using it as much as I liked. But, now I realized I can wear pretty much anything without trying to match the blue to my outfit like I was doing before.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I'm worried about color transfer on the white, and I have the DA speedy so I feel they are too similar.
I think your only other options are yellow or get blue again unless they can find a red, if that's what you want, at another store....Don't you hate when that happens, sell something only to want it back again! I've done it a few times and its worse when it's no longer available.....!

mandyglick

LV Lover
Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I think your only other options are yellow or get blue again unless they can find a red, if that's what you want, at another store....Don't you hate when that happens, sell something only to want it back again! I've done it a few times and its worse when it's no longer available.....!
Yes, it's an awful feeling. I totally panicked randomly today. And called my SA and she said she can have it to me in 3-5 days. I felt so much better. The last thing I want to do is buy it way over retail on eBay. I contacted another SA at a different store to see if he can get me the red. If not, I'll be happy to have my blue back!! Lol

poshmommy

Mar 23, 2012
DFW
I've carried my blue speedy about 6 times since Christmas. I'm not sure I'll love it forever so I figured I might as well enjoy it while I still do.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Yes, it's an awful feeling. I totally panicked randomly today. And called my SA and she said she can have it to me in 3-5 days. I felt so much better. The last thing I want to do is buy it way over retail on eBay. I contacted another SA at a different store to see if he can get me the red. If not, I'll be happy to have my blue back!! Lol
I think everyone has done that at some point! I hope you are able to get one again!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
mandyglick said:
I am, already paid for it :smile:
I've never had such regret about selling any of my bags before. This has to mean something lol
Yay! Congrats ms speedy. Blue again or did we find another. I wish they would have kusama out on the floor if they have em. Was in topanga sunday and didnt see "nada" :sad: i wouldve loved a kusama piece before my ban. And i did want a blue or red cosmetics lol

mandyglick

LV Lover
Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Yay! Congrats ms speedy. Blue again or did we find another. I wish they would have kusama out on the floor if they have em. Was in topanga sunday and didnt see "nada" :sad: i wouldve loved a kusama piece before my ban. And i did want a blue or red cosmetics lol
I called my SA at Topanga, they have yellow and green in stock there. They are having the blue shipped from another store. Gonna go with blue again, but I will check out the green and maybe yellow while I'm there :smile:

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
Oh, I love my green one and use it on and off. I wear lots of neutrals and blacks and it does look more interesting with that pop of color!

image-995632716.jpg

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
mandyglick said:
I called my SA at Topanga, they have yellow and green in stock there. They are having the blue shipped from another store. Gonna go with blue again, but I will check out the green and maybe yellow while I'm there :smile:
Awwe! Yay blue. I think yellow is nice too but i like lakers LOL let us know how it goes Mandy! And pics:loveeyes:

jenniferh

Prada Fairy Frenzy
Dec 12, 2008
:woohoo:I have a white Neverfull that I got for the holidays and I plan to wear it in Paris in the Spring! I'm so excited!

Mflores

Feb 24, 2012
I havent had a problem with my white kusama speedy in regards to any color transfer. One day, it started to rain (forecast didn't call it) and I was wearing blue jeans and I didn't have any problems. I wiped the bag down when I got in the car, jeans were a little wet but no issues. If I was to get another kusama I would LOVE to get the red or blue. I'm not brave enough to get yellow or green. I have yet to see anyone in my area carry the kusama line.