Anyone using their Kusama bags???

Kickchic

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
The Empire State
Just curious...are you still loving them and using them as much as your other LV bags?
My local LV has a green Kusama Speedy. Green is my favorite color but I just did not fall in love with the bag. I have been thinking about it all day, wondering will this be one I will miss out on. Oh the stress.

Mflores

Feb 24, 2012
I LOVE my white Kusama speedy. I've been using it on days when it's sunny out or on the weekends. This week, I want to use it but I've been taking the metro (train) into work. I don't feel comfortable carrying my LV bags when being shoulder to shoulder with other people.

mandyglick

LV Lover
Jan 2, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, the reason I asked is because I sold my blue kusama speedy. I wasn't using it much, mostly since I was finding it hard to find things to wear it with. But, then today I'm wearing black and gray and I think it would have been lovely to have the pop of color. So I panicked and called my SA asking if I was able to get another and she said they have all available except for red. Now, do I go for a different color or rebuy the blue?? Omg I feel insane lol...

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Ok, the reason I asked is because I sold my blue kusama speedy. I wasn't using it much, mostly since I was finding it hard to find things to wear it with. But, then today I'm wearing black and gray and I think it would have been lovely to have the pop of color. So I panicked and called my SA asking if I was able to get another and she said they have all available except for red. Now, do I go for a different color or rebuy the blue?? Omg I feel insane lol...
I really liked the red..red goes with a lot and I liked the red pop of color against the mono pattern...

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
i love red better than blue! :P

i haven't seen anyone carrying the kusama collection in my area. was wondering if people buy them to collect or use :P

EDIT: ops! i mis-read as well and yes, white is quite nice too!

Last edited:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Sorry! Should have read it better! I wouldn't buy blue again, seems like you sold it for a reason. I think you'll regret getting blue again.... How about white?

l8dbug

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
LOVE my red speedy! I've only had her for a little more than a week, but I totally adore her. She's my ladybug bag ;)

jhs216

Jul 19, 2009
mandyglick said:
Lol that's too much. I think you sold it for a reason. Maybe you could get the scarf instead for the pop of color?