Anyone using their Jumbo flap as an every day bag? Maybe I should use a tote?

I do definitely use my jumbos as everyday bags since they're caviar and more stress-free. I use my luxe ligne tote as my school bag since it's gigantic. I do admit, my poor baby cabas has been quite neglected recently.

I will be getting a GST in spring (see wishlist) and I think that will become my more every day bag in replacement of the jumbo.

I think the jumbo is a fantastic bag. :yes: I do agree though, that if you're constantly getting in and out of your bag, the GST would be a lot more convenient.

a jumbo can definitely be used as an everyday bag (mine fits everything my GST fits except maybe a snack or magazine), but since i am more of a "throw it in" instead of "place it in" girl, i don't use my Jumbo as an everyday bag....my GST, Cotton Club tote, and two Cabii (is that plural for "Cabasas"? :P) work better for everyday.........

I use totes for everyday use. My GST or Goyard St.Louis PM (yes, i DO own other brands!) are great. My flaps are usually reserved for evenings and for weekends. I'm kinda O-C when it comes to purses. Buy hey...aren't we all? :P

I alternate between a tote and jumbo - depends on colors I'm wearing. I keep my cell phone in the external pocket on the back of of the jumbo and much prefer the turnlock closure than the zipper on the GST. I don't mind closing my bags because I'm notorious for bending over (with purse still on shoulder) and contents flying!

I wear my jumbo messenger style when I'm doing a lot of walking. If I'm just getting in and out of the car, I wear it on my shoulder. I always keep it closed cuz I carry so much stuff I'm afraid something would fall out. I stuff my bag which makes it a little heavy but I like to carry a lot when I go out.

I find Jumbos really spacious and I love how easy it is to match with my closet. So I use it alot. I have been using my caviar jumbo for a couple of months in a row :tup:

I always thought the jumbo was VERY easy to close. Much easier than any bag with a zipper. The reissue was a little harder to close when I'm trying to do it with 1 hand, but the jumbo has been the easiest to close. Also, the chains never bother me either. It's a great bag for everyday use.

I do. The majority of my Chanels have the same chain so it doesn't bother me and I love the look. I hve caviar and so in the event that it gets caught in rain (though I try to avoid it) it's okay. I think it's a great and beautiful every day bag. I am more of a dressy person by nature and so it suits me perfectly.

Yes. In the summer I carried my White caviar Jumbo almost everyday because I wore a lot of Pucci/Kors/RL which are brigth colors and the white matched/muted the colors. This Winter I carry my black reissue, camel or brown classicJumbos depending on what color my outfit/shoes coordinates with. So My bags get a lot of daily use - they are not special occassion bags for me.

I do use my classic jumbo as a every day bag & I find it the BEST bag , I see the diffence when I change the bag ,

The best thing about it is that everything in it stays So "Tiday"

I bought my bag in Augest 2007 - I'm thinking of getting another one ...

I love the bag ... you always look "chic " wearning it