Anyone using Deciem's The Ordinary range?

I DM'd Deciem on Instagram and they said they have no news of a 10-12% AHA but they'll let me know as soon as they do. :confused1:

Guess I'll be buying the DE one unless anyone has another recommendation for an AHA + BHA daily use product. Not interested in Paula's Choice because there are too many silicones which aggravate my skin.

Huh? That's weird, I was specifically told they had gotten a lot of requests for that product so were coming out soon with a glycolic product (I told her I did buy the lactic acid but prefer glycolic acid) she said a lot of people were requesting it so to wait, it was coming soon?
I'll ask again in the store when I go back to try the foundation.
I actually like the DE one, I'm just trying to save some money if I can since I love almost everything I've tried from the ordinary line

Huh? That's weird, I was specifically told they had gotten a lot of requests for that product so were coming out soon with a glycolic product (I told her I did buy the lactic acid but prefer glycolic acid) she said a lot of people were requesting it so to wait, it was coming soon?
I'll ask again in the store when I go back to try the foundation.
I actually like the DE one, I'm just trying to save some money if I can since I love almost everything I've tried from the ordinary line
Maybe the person who responded to me just doesn't know. I like the DE one, too, just not the price tag.

I put my name on the waiting list for the new serum foundation in 1.2N and 2.0N. Sounds like they're coming out in a few days.

Maybe the person who responded to me just doesn't know. I like the DE one, too, just not the price tag.

I put my name on the waiting list for the new serum foundation in 1.2N and 2.0N. Sounds like they're coming out in a few days.

Who knows, I'll ask again when I go into a store.

I just looked at the foundations colours and how funny - those 2 colours look like my colours too. As soon as I know they are in stores, I'll pop by to check them out.

Are you still using and liking the glycolic peel solution?

Who knows, I'll ask again when I go into a store.

I just looked at the foundations colours and how funny - those 2 colours look like my colours too. As soon as I know they are in stores, I'll pop by to check them out.

Are you still using and liking the glycolic peel solution?
If you are able to get any swatches that would be great! Do you know what MAC shade you are? I'm around NC25 but that's a bit yellow for me.

Yes, still using the peel and loving it. I can only use once per week as I think my skin would freak out if I tried twice per week. It does sting more than the DE one but I like the results so I put up with it.

If you are able to get any swatches that would be great! Do you know what MAC shade you are? I'm around NC25 but that's a bit yellow for me.

Yes, still using the peel and loving it. I can only use once per week as I think my skin would freak out if I tried twice per week. It does sting more than the DE one but I like the results so I put up with it.

Glad you are getting good results with the peel!

I'm MAC NW25.
I wear MAC face & body foundation but am stuck between 2 colours: N2 & N3.
N3 is a bit dark and N2 a bit light so I alternate between them, but mostly wear N2 and darken up with blush etc.
I have used MAC face & body for YEARS so I'm open to try a new foundation and hoping for the best with these ones.
I'll definitely swatch when they are available in the stores and report back!

Reactions: Alliekatt29
- What do you love?
- What order to you put on the products? Day and night.

I definitely overbought because the prices were so reasonable and would like to try them. I may start with a patch test on my neck since I do not switch skincare much.

So far, I tried the foundation and it was too watery.

I am really happy with Ordinary products! I have been using them since July, I tried almost every single product, but Retinoid 2% is one of my favorite products- It feels light, absorbs quickly, and doesn't irritate my skin. I've been using this every night. Each morning, I wake up to a smoother, more even complexion.

Mmm...I love a few of their offerings. *I have sensitive, eczema-prone skin.*

- The Buffet serum itched and irritated my face, and unfortunately I purchased from a retailer who does not accept refunds. I also use tretinoin 0.01% cream (just upgraded to the 0.025%) every other day, but I wasn't willing to give that up, so I relegated the Buffet to my knees.

- I use the niacinamide/zinc serum 1:1 with Matrixyl serum to smooth over my face and neck. The Matrixyl is a wonderful, non-irritating peptide alternative to Buffet for me, very soothing.

- I recently added the azelaic acid suspension...because, why not? Worth a try; it's an incredible bargain along with the great return policy. A few reddit users said they didn't enjoy its "gluey" texture, but I find that it works for me and it's sooo cheap. (Other reddit fans order the "Melazepam" cream off of Amazon.com but I didn't want to use a cream.) This is targeted towards acne or rosacea sufferers (neither of which I have), but this has helped to reduce the redness associated with mild seborrheic dermatitis flares I get on my face. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

I've heard that the prescription azelaic acid cream (Finacea) is over $100 a tube.

- I tried the Coverage foundation but I was having trouble controlling the orangey oxidizing effect which I get with almost all other foundations due to my sunblock so I had to return it.

I just got my first order from The Ordinary line and after only a few uses my skin feels so soft! Love The Buffet. I don't know what's in the stuff but my skin has never felt this good!

I also got the 2% Retinoid, the peeling solution (haven't used it yet) and the caffeine solution 5%.

Definitely going to order more stuff.

Reactions: Swanky
I am really happy with Ordinary products! I have been using them since July, I tried almost every single product, but Retinoid 2% is one of my favorite products- It feels light, absorbs quickly, and doesn't irritate my skin. I've been using this every night. Each morning, I wake up to a smoother, more even complexion.

Can I ask how long it took for you to see results?? I’m going to start using this next year (currently pregnant so probably not safe to use right now?) and I’m excited to try it!!
Did you find it irritating at all? I don’t have sensitive skin so I’m not too worried but I’ve never tried any retinoids before