Anyone using Deciem's The Ordinary range?

When I reach for them I just remember how badly I was treated and it works for my skin but it doesn't really work for my mindset. I'm not sure if that's coming across very clear.

In the terms of Marie Kondo, it doesn't spark joy. Do you have any tips for getting over that mental hump?

Remind yourself of the joy of having great looking skin. Why let one rude employee at a store turn you off of an entire line of products? The woman in question may not even be working there next month. Besides, one of the great benefits of The Ordinary is their products are so affordable. So even if this one didn't work for you, it's not like you are out much money. I think the serum you are talking about is around $18. I spent $120 for a serum from another company that I ended up not liking last year. That one really hurt! :doh:

Remind yourself of the joy of having great looking skin. Why let one rude employee at a store turn you off of an entire line of products? The woman in question may not even be working there next month. Besides, one of the great benefits of The Ordinary is their products are so affordable. So even if this one didn't work for you, it's not like you are out much money. I think the serum you are talking about is around $18. I spent $120 for a serum from another company that I ended up not liking last year. That one really hurt! :doh:

What she ^ said! Yes!

Reactions: Miraku
Remind yourself of the joy of having great looking skin.

Thanks for this! I think this is the way to go.
I have two birthday sets (Deciem The Ordinary Buffet+Copper Peptides; NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate; Hand Chemistry hand cream) that were ordered before my run-in with the manager and are due to arrive this week. I'll try to view them as a fresh start.

Reactions: bag-mania
Thanks for this! I think this is the way to go.
I have two birthday sets (Deciem The Ordinary Buffet+Copper Peptides; NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate; Hand Chemistry hand cream) that were ordered before my run-in with the manager and are due to arrive this week. I'll try to view them as a fresh start.

I bought two of them as well!

I really like the one with copper. I use it on my neck as well. My other favorites are Matryxl, Resveratol, Cold Pressed Rose Hip Oil and NIOD Eye Serum. [emoji173]️
Ah of those I've only ever used the rosehip, which I ended up using in bath bombs.
I think I'm not yet at the point where I know how or need to incorporate oils into my routine. How did you use it, standalong or mixed with a moisturizer?
The NIOD eye serum is going to arrive on Monday! I'm quite excited.

I'm waffling about Argireline. I'm admittedly not great at putting it on, I spot treated the same spot on my forehead for a few weeks to test it. It seems to have mattified the skin there... also some people say it's for fixing nasolabial folds (of which I have none). I'm more concerned about baby crow's feet and the fine wrinkling you get when you scrunch your forehead and your pores become visible, if that makes sense.
Any experiences with this? Or is it preventative?

I use the rosehip oil by itself at night. Sometimes I let it sink in for about 30 minutes and then put moisturizer o top I I’m feeling especially dry. You should try the AHA Peeling Solution...it’s my favorite! Next I’m trying the L-Ascorbic Powder. I’ll mix that with my moisturizer at night on days I don’t do the peeling solution.

I've tried a ton of their products over but I only have two staples from them- the Marine Hyaluronics and NIOD Hydration Vaccine. For whatever reason, they work beautifully together on my skin.