Anyone use Tophatter?

Rarity

Mar 13, 2012
SE MA
They're an online auction site where items are offered for sale in real time.

Most of the items are bought for much too much, imo but they do have auctions for vintage items once in a while. They're doing an auction now for preowned Coach.

Just thought I'd mention it since there may be a vintage item or two that someone here is looking for.

You have the option of viewing upcoming items in the auction and setting an alarm for when it comes up for sale so you aren't sitting around waiting.

And NO I am not affiliated with this site at all and think the prices are much too high for the most part, but in the case of someone looking for that one vintage item it might be worth it.

I've purchased 2 items from them so far. One item I was very pleased with and the other is getting delivered today.

Suzanne B.

Oct 12, 2012
They're an online auction site where items are offered for sale in real time.

Most of the items are bought for much too much, imo but they do have auctions for vintage items once in a while. They're doing an auction now for preowned Coach.

Just thought I'd mention it since there may be a vintage item or two that someone here is looking for.

You have the option of viewing upcoming items in the auction and setting an alarm for when it comes up for sale so you aren't sitting around waiting.

And NO I am not affiliated with this site at all and think the prices are much too high for the most part, but in the case of someone looking for that one vintage item it might be worth it.

I've purchased 2 items from them so far. One item I was very pleased with and the other is getting delivered today.
I've never attempted to sell anything on there, but I have looked when I knew there were going to be Coach auctions....never found anything that interested me.

I only found out about the site because another tpf'er bought a great key fob on there and got it for a great price too.

Rarity

Mar 13, 2012
SE MA
You can get great prices but you mostly, no.

I received the bag I ordered there and it was sold as new but has quite a few scuff marks that lead me to believe it was sitting around for a while before it was finally sold. There's no say someone should have sold this as new, imo.

I'm asking for a refund. Let's see how it goes. ;)

oluchika

Jul 19, 2013
A co-worker of mine told me about this site a couple of months ago. She bought a couple of coach purses (siggy line totes, etc.). Never browsed the site though.

Rarity

Mar 13, 2012
SE MA
I'm on there now watching some MK bags being sold. Curious to see how the Anthracite's going to do. Has an MSRP of $995.

I'd also like to add that my seller refused my request for a refund. Let's see what Tophatter does.