Anyone use Scentbird perfume club?

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Just saw an ad for Scentbird. $14.95 and you chose your scent of the month. They describe it as a rollerball size. Anyone use this? Good or bad experience?

I signed up at the beginning of March because there was a discount code. Somewhere on their site I read that orders would be sent out around the 15th of the month if you ordered at the beginning of the month. There was another date given for orders placed after the 15th. I've received nothing. They did charge me. I'm going to wait it out to see if I get it this month without being charged again.

I signed up at the beginning of March because there was a discount code. Somewhere on their site I read that orders would be sent out around the 15th of the month if you ordered at the beginning of the month. There was another date given for orders placed after the 15th. I've received nothing. They did charge me. I'm going to wait it out to see if I get it this month without being charged again.

Thanks. Good to know. I just had a bad vibe about the whole thing. But there was that part of me that would :heart: to get a new rollerball sample every month. But if it seems too good too be true ....;) thanks for letting me know.

I ended up getting my perfume. It seems they were switching warehouses at the time, so I got two parfumes in one month. I was given one for free because of the mixup. Since then, I've gotten one a month. They don't seem to ship out at regular intervals. I get them anywhere from the middle of the month to the end of the month.

You get a perfume holder with your first order. It's a really nice idea, but I've found the bottles don't always fit in it. Sometimes they fall out, sometimes they don't go all the way in.

Overall, for the price, it's a good service.