Anyone Use Philosophy Shampoo/Conditioner

Nov 30, 2006
I'm assuming you mean the Philosophy products that acts as a shampoo and a body wash? If so I love them they smell delicous! I like the red velvet cake one and the buttercream one too.

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
yes they have so many different kinds! i really want to buy one but so many too choose from!

pippop

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I have the shampoo and conditioner that are specifically for hair (not the 3-in-1s). It's called Shear Splendor and it's supposedly for very dry, chemically treated, or aging hair (I think). They smell kind of lemony and I like them as everyday stuff.

On a different note, the scent used to be different, and I loved it so so much. It smelled like Sweet Tarts. The lemon is okay, but I miss the old scent! :smile:

chelsbelle

Nov 15, 2007
Clearwater, fl
I love love love the Senorita Margarita. YUM! I also have the Amazing Grace shampoo as well as the conditioner and I love them. The conditioner is very rich!!

Shear Splendor is great too! It really conditions the hair well. But I dont care for the scent very much.

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
I have the shampoo and conditioner that are specifically for hair (not the 3-in-1s). It's called Shear Splendor and it's supposedly for very dry, chemically treated, or aging hair (I think). They smell kind of lemony and I like them as everyday stuff.

On a different note, the scent used to be different, and I loved it so so much. It smelled like Sweet Tarts. The lemon is okay, but I miss the old scent! :smile:

i wonder if i could handle lemon scent:smile:

pippop

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
^It's not very strong at all, and it definitely doesn't linger in the hair. It's pretty light.