Anyone use Chanel parfumes?

I tried the Creed Spring Flowers yesterday but didn't love it. I did however love Silver Mountain Water {or something like that}, reminded me of Bvlgari:heart: although that find won't save me any money, Creed is pricey!

q uel ques fleurs is my old time favourite:heart: ...ive been using it for about 10 years or more....its really great...if u like it u should try narciso rodrigues- angel(therry muglair)-private collection (este lauder_-amazing by bill blass- 24 faubourge- boucheron(the original)- champaign(ysl)- hereira(the original-by carolina hereira)...

theyall have the similar richness and strength...
yummy yummy:love:

Well, I hoard fragrances, so yes! I wear Chanel and I think they have a great perfume house.

My absolute favorite Chanel is Bois des Isles from the Rue Cambon collection -very high concentration of sandalwood!:yes: I have to be in the perfect mood for this ecclectic scent, however.

Chanel #5 is a staple and I also have and love Allure and original Coco. Chance and Coco Mlle. are a little too "young" on me. Once in a while I can pull off #22, but I have to steer clear of #19 and Cristalle.

Coco Mademoiselle is my signature scent. Men always stop me and ask me what is that so they can get their wife some. I don't tend to wear it in summer though...it is more of a fall/winter scent to me.

Thanks Swanky. I went to my local lohemans and did not see any..
I am going to Nordstroms today to see if they have a tester. Everything in Loehmans in sealed...
blaklady law I am going to smell the coco mademoiselle also

I hoard perfumes also. As for Chanel perfumes, Gardenia is one of my favorites. Other than that, I love Annick Goutal's Songes and Hermes' Eau de Merveilles. Lately, I've been examining the ingredients more since I would prefer more natural ingredients than the fake scent ones.

^have you tried Creed? They're all natural oils so they last and they don't have that "wait until it dries to smell it" issue, there's no alcohol:smile: