Anyone use by Terry foundation????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering about this foundation. It seems to have some great ingredients, alomg witha great price. Has anyone used it or know anything about it? I am inquiring about the liquid foundation,I believe it around $120. TIA

2. I have not used the foundation but I used the concealer which I love. Her stuff is expensive though.

3. I got it as a sample from Barney's in Chicago. I found it to be quite thick, so a little goes a long way. It also has a very strong perfume smell as well. When I first tried it on I used way too much and it looked cakey, but once I remembered to use only a little amount it looked nice. I would ask your SA for a sample before you splurge.

4. I have used by Terry since it first came out. Her products are quite good.

A little goes a long way, her concealer is terrific and her enhancer's are also

good. See if you can get a sample and then try it. I think you will be happy

5. i haven't used that particular foundation but i have used the one that comes in brush form and it's fabulous!

6. If you can get to the Barney's here in LA there is a great gal who will

make you a sample that you could try for a few days and the one with the

brush is just fabulous.. the colors and coverage is just right for now