Anyone use BREATHE from Bath and Body Works?

1. I have these coupons that came with the tote I bought. I bought 8 totes so I have 8 of these. I totally forgot about them since I wasn't going to use them but it just occured to me that maybe one of you would like the coupon.

I have severe allergies so I can't handle the scents.

It is for the BREATHE line. I think you can choose the one you want, there is a pink (romance - below), blue (Serenity), baby blue (Calm), orange (Delight), yellow (Energy), Brown (Comfort) line.

The coupon is for you to get 3 full sized items:
    Fragrance Mist, Foam Bath, and Body Lotion.

It retails for $45 but with the coupon it will be $29.

Let me know if you are interested. Because I totally forgot about these, I just realized they end on the 14th, so I need to ship them out today. But I will tell you the truth, I have used 2 of these about 1 month after the expiration and they still took them (since I had to pay to get these coupons, it was a little different than the usual coupons you get for free -- so if we are a day or two late, I think it will still be okay.

Just let me know who wants one and I will mail it out today.

Here's what their website says about the Pink line "ROMANCE"a:

"Sweet papaya wood, seductive myrrh and honeyed orange mingle in this sensuous fragrance.
    Domestic.

• Amber Myrrh fragrance inspires true romance :heart: :graucho:
    With hydrating honey, nourishing soymilk and sugar, this creamy bath milk creates luxurious foam and abundant lather to condition and soften skin. Let its sensuous fragrance inspire true romance.
    Domestic.

• Leaves skin feeling nourished
    • Softens and conditions bath water
    • Provides rich, luxurious, long-lasting foam
    • Amber Myrrh fragrance inspires true romance
    With vitamin E, white tea and rich, concentrated moisturizers, this elegant, lightweight body lotion gives skin a daily dose of long-lasting moisture and protection. Let its sensuous fragrance inspire true romance.
    Domestic.

• 24 hr. Moisturization
    • Silky, luxurious application
    • Includes Breathe Moisture Complex, which contains vitamins and antioxidants
    • Amber Myrrh fragrance inspires true romance "
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Remember these are for the full sizes!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/search/index.jsp?origkw=breathe&kwCatId=&kw=breathe&pg=4

2. bumping....

I want to get to the Post Office by 1 so I thought I would bump this for one last try....

Oops, typo, $29.50 (I forgot the $.50).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice