Anyone up for yet another mega reveal?

rdelrigo

Feb 9, 2010
First I must say I love all you ladies here. You are all so kind and supportive. I absolutely love looking at everyone's photos and do so daily. This forum is very bad for the wallet, however. I owned one groovy and swingpack prior to finding this forum. Now....I make a Coach purchase almost bi-weekly. Anyone want to see the loot? :graucho:

I am 26 years old and I felt bad that I owned 5 Coach bags and my 56 year old mom had none. She started to like some of the bags but would never buy one for herself. Here is her early Easter present. She LOVED it!!!! And she loved it and the matching scarf so much that she bought the chick FOB to match it and the grasshopper FOB today.

Attachments

• mom's purse.JPG
    mom's purse.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 175
  • grasshopper.JPG
    grasshopper.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 81
These are the scarves I purchased to match some of my bags. Two are from the outlet, the other one matches my Kristin Graphic Op Art Hobo I got last week. More still to come...

Attachments

• scarves.JPG
    scarves.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 102
Ok here is a photo of the loot (grasshopper in the box). And a tease...any guesses?

Attachments

• the loot.JPG
    the loot.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 39
  • treasures.JPG
    treasures.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 45
  • tease.JPG
    tease.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 47
What a nice daughter you are! My mom is the same way. She keeps admiring my bags, but won't spring for one herself, even though she makes more money that I do! :nogood: