Anyone up for some "Holiday" shopping at SF "H"?!

A-T-G

Howz that ban?
Nov 6, 2006
Was wondering if anyone was interested in a lunch/brunch trip to "H" in SF to get a little Holiday time for us gals?

We could go after Thanksgiving OR sometime in early December? Let me know if you're interested! I think it could be fun!

Was wondering if anyone was interested in a lunch/brunch trip to "H" in SF to get a little Holiday time for us gals?

We could go after Thanksgiving OR sometime in early December? Let me know if you're interested! I think it could be fun!

Hi, Im new and missed the last get together so I would love to. I have been having a great time looking at all the pics of the bags in action and would be thrilled to meet the real people. I was in that new Barneys for the first time last week, too.... Definitely worth a look. About the only time that doesn't work for me is the weekend of 12.15.

Hey, A-T-G! I'm actually going to be in San Francisco this weekend -- Saturday 11/24 for some Union Square shopping with my sister. (90% chance) I want to go to H SF for the first time and would love some company since I seem to be a little nervous going in. If you're up for it, PM me and we can see if we can meet up sometime!

ATG! Did this already happen? Did you go to the sale last month (or when was it)? Let me know how things went.....I'm a Bay Area local Hermes fanatic (loved that New York Times article) but buy out of town. Would love to hear about your experiences here.

Sorry! I've been fighting a cold! Haven't even STARTED my Holiday shopping ACK!

I've got a show next Saturday afternoon...so can anyone play during a weekday?