Anyone up for some "Holiday" shopping at SF "H"?!

A-T-G

Howz that ban?
Nov 6, 2006
Was wondering if anyone was interested in a lunch/brunch trip to "H" in SF to get a little Holiday time for us gals?

We could go after Thanksgiving OR sometime in early December? Let me know if you're interested! I think it could be fun!

frankswife

Sep 29, 2007
Bay Area
Was wondering if anyone was interested in a lunch/brunch trip to "H" in SF to get a little Holiday time for us gals?

We could go after Thanksgiving OR sometime in early December? Let me know if you're interested! I think it could be fun!
Hi, Im new and missed the last get together so I would love to. I have been having a great time looking at all the pics of the bags in action and would be thrilled to meet the real people. I was in that new Barneys for the first time last week, too.... Definitely worth a look. About the only time that doesn't work for me is the weekend of 12.15.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Hey, A-T-G! I'm actually going to be in San Francisco this weekend -- Saturday 11/24 for some Union Square shopping with my sister. (90% chance) I want to go to H SF for the first time and would love some company since I seem to be a little nervous going in. If you're up for it, PM me and we can see if we can meet up sometime!

bazzbag

Jul 16, 2007
Northern California
ATG! Did this already happen? Did you go to the sale last month (or when was it)? Let me know how things went.....I'm a Bay Area local Hermes fanatic (loved that New York Times article) but buy out of town. Would love to hear about your experiences here.

doubtfulguest

Apr 7, 2007
norcal
well if anyone sees this between now and tomorrow, pm me and I should get the message. I can introduce you all to the new SA!

A-T-G

Howz that ban?
Nov 6, 2006
Sorry! I've been fighting a cold! Haven't even STARTED my Holiday shopping ACK!

I've got a show next Saturday afternoon...so can anyone play during a weekday?

doubtfulguest

Apr 7, 2007
norcal
^^wish I could but I don't live in the area. I would love to go during a weekday when it isn't so darn crowded! Sat was crazy...