Anyone up for midnight reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love that camel color! Congrats on your purchase!

2. Congrats! I'm finished with my tea and watching the reveal so now I'm off to bed. Enjoy your new purchase. Goodnight everyone!

3. Thank you ladies! You're all so sweet and I'm glad you could be here to make my first reveal a huge success. Next time I may ssttrreettcchh it ooouuuttt just a little more though!

4. That's a great looking Leigh! :drool: Congrats!

5. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Congrats!!

6. Gorgeous! Love that camel :drools: Congrats!

7. Wowwwww. Nice bag! Hope you'll use it lots. The colour is extremely lovely~ It's camel, right? (that's the real world colour, I don't know about the Coach code name...)

8. Yay, how pretty! Congrats!

9. Yes, I believe even Coach called it camel color! You know you have a pretty bag when you're wearing a red t-shirt and yellow pajama bottoms with weiner dog print, and the bag still looks good! I think the Leigh is my favorite Coach bag yet! Thank you all for your compliments and kind words!

10. After I read that, I thought, "I hope they don't think I went out dressed like that!" I've just been standing in front of the mirror "vogue-ing!" :blush:

11. Nicely done!
    Just make sure to Apple her up and follow with a good layer of Apple Guarde spray to prevent color transfer issues.

I still think that Coach should have called this color "nekkid" instead of camel! :nuts:

12. Who-who-who is that? :thinking:

It's a lovely Owl-Leigh! :nuts:

Enjoy your latest Legacy bag. You got it at a great deal and I hope you enjoy carrying it around. You're definitely a late-night owl to reveal this. ;)

13. I love it. Gorgeous bag. I'm still on the hunt for a legacy leigh. If I can see a good price in ebay I'll buy it. I'm kicking myself not picking one on my local outlet. Enjoy your new bag.

14. Congrats on your beautiful Leigh! And what a great deal you got on her :yes:
    I was just commenting on someone else's thread about the fact that I don't own one so I always drool over these.

:roflmfao: That was hilarious...and I'm sure we've all done the "vogue-ing" thing in front of the mirror with our new Coach regardless of what else we are wearing at the time, lol!

15. Love the camel and love Leigh - be sure to apple her up