** Anyone Up For Gorgeous Tosca Mini Reveal? **

*Sai*

May 28, 2010
Hey all

I am fairly new to HERMES but soo totally addicted that I have accumulated so much H in such as short space of time.. Hermes is the first brand that has ever made me feel like selling all other designer items and just solely collecting and using HERMES products!! :graucho:

Anyways I digress... Recently some of you may be aware that on the HERMES website for UK/Europe there was a gorgeous Tosca wallet available BUT at the price of £99,000 :wtf: So after emailing HERMES and informing them of this blatent error, I waited patiently for them to rectify their mistake and then clicked the purchase button and lo and behold...... MY REVEAL.....

Attachments

• HERMES A.jpg
    HERMES A.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 970
Ok.. I am sorry the picture is blurry but this made me and my DH LOL... literally as it says..

" Hermes would be delighted to exchange this item should you wish. "

I looked at my DH thinking like hell I would... I am so in love... :cloud9:

Attachments

• HERMES B.jpg
    HERMES B.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 959
LOL I think everyone has disappeared... I will go on to reveal regardless... Please excuse my DH's hands, as he grabs the wallet as he is even more excited than I am and goes on to continue to model the rest of the wallet for you ladies.. :lol:

Attachments

• HERMES C.jpg
    HERMES C.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 956
  • HERMES D.jpg
    HERMES D.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 946
  • HERMES E.jpg
    HERMES E.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 942
Love it! Glad you finally found it at its "real" price. Does it fit inside that kelly you revealed not too long ago?
LOL you know something I haven't even checked yet... but this little beauty is intended to match another bag I am after... hmmm starts with B ends with N lol.. I wish I can get it in this colour combination.. I have asked my SA to try his best... Fingers crossed.... ;)