Anyone up for a small but "intense" reveal ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! Picked up a little something today at H :smile:

2. I have been wanting to get a leather cuff for a while and have tried on the CDC and Kelly dog (both of which are gorgeous, but for some reason not for me - I will continue to admire them trough all of your beautiful pics :smile: )

Then...after much searching, i found the perfect leather cuff for me .

3. May I present to you..my new intense cuff in bleu paon

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. And stacked on the other arm with RG love and RG JUC

[​IMG]

I cannot get over this gorgeous color! It's impossible to capture the beautiful green in pics for some reason ... Thanks for letting me share

OneMoreDay likes this.
  5. Love it!!!! Looks fab in BP with GHW!!! Congrats!

6. Thanks so much! . I love how the GHW makes BP pop! I got so lucky that my boutique had just gotten this one....

7. Oooohhh. I love that design. Is there any hardware on the other side?

8. So glad you like it! I thought it was just the perfect amount of HW! None of the other side. Here are some more pics for reference :smile:

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. Nice !!

10. Thank you so much for sharing! So perfect!

11. It looks gorgeous on you!:heart:

12. Thanks chkpfbeliever!

Anytime! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Thanks so much hclubfan

13. Looks fab! Is the body of the bracelet swift leather?

14. Thanks so much dear! Yep. Body is swift and the buckle portion is Epsom :smile:

15. This looks so beautiful on you! Admired them online but rarely see them worn. Congratulations! This color looks stunning with GHW! Really wanting one myself now.