Anyone up for a Rouille Club??

My rouille city...just received today...

Question... Do you wear rouille with black? I think it will be okay...not too Halloween-y?

Attachments

• Rouille Balenciaga 003.jpg
    Rouille Balenciaga 003.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 120
SoCal said:
My rouille city...just received today...

Question... Do you wear rouille with black? I think it will be okay...not too Halloween-y?

I'm wearing mine out with a black turtleneck and it doesn't look too Halloweeny. Rouille has some reddish undertones that don't make it as bright as Halloween orange.

I tried to take some pictures but I can't figure out how to turn off my flash and the pics turn out all glare...

I tried the rouille with green too, and thankfully, it doesn't look Christmassy. I think it's a fabulous color, it's all about the style that works for you. I really like it with contrasting clothing, it really brings out the beauty of the bag.

I LOVE Rouille. I have it in the City. The second I saw the color, I was in love. I think it's the PERFECT orange/red color. It just looks so hot!

The only downside is that this is a really hard color to take a good photo of the REAL color!

aaallabama said:
i love how mine looks like a bright, hot orange outside in the sun (it practically glows!!!) & a rich, dark orange inside :yes:

I agree. I love looking at it glow outside when the sun hits it - it's so happy looking. And as wickedassin said, it does look hot.

SoCal - love the one you chose - it looks beautiful! Even the other one didn't look too bad - it would probably wear in fine, but yours looks just perfect now.

BalenciagaLove - I think it's great with green too, especially olive and khaki shades. You're so right about the contrasting clothing.

And Ashleyby - I knew you were in!

I hope to be a member very soon..............

And I'm a total convert. When I first saw it I called it the curry-sauce colour. Now I can't stop thinking about it. Definitely gets under the skin. :love: