Anyone up for a reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've got essentially two reveals...last PCE and this PCE. I received really bad news last week...my mom's cancer may have returned. While awaiting more tests and results we decided to go shopping to distract ourselves. Anyone want to see?

2. I'm here!

Sorry to hear about your Mother...hope everything turns out ok.

3. So sorry to hear about your mom.

4. I'm here! I'm so sorry about your mom:sad:, but I would love to see what you got! Shopping is always therapeutic.

5. Me!!!

6. Here

7. Sorry about your mom--many prayers for you and her!

8. I've been busy and lazy so here are the results of the last PCE...the pig key fob and blue jean sequin groovy. I love them both but still haven't had the opportunity to use the groovy more than a couple of times.

Attached Files:

9. Of course we want to see! My positive thoughts are with your mom...

10. I'm so sorry for the bad news

11. I love sequins! Great choices!!

12. I wasn't expecting a PCE so soon after the prior one but of course I couldn't waste it. I had been really excited and then we got "the news" and I didn't care anymore. By Friday night my mom and I said screw it and went shopping anyway. Small things first...I ordered the NYC apple key fob which will hopefully arrive soon and purchased the only NYC scarf in my home store. I also bought a little something to go with my new bag...soon to be revealed.

Attached Files:

13. Very cute!! Waiting for test results is so hard, sorry :sad:

14. Love the scarf!! And Apple Fob Twins!!

15. Thanks for the well-wishes. It means a lot. We are hoping and praying its "nothing" but prepared for the worst. This has already been a bad year for our family (my dad almost died earlier this year--thankfully he is healthy and well now) but its a really trying time.

Shopping is about the only good distraction right now. She has a PET scan tomorrow so we might as well live it up right now. This is a little make up bag I had to buy. I leave so late for work and do my make up in the car so it is really useful. Plus I always worry about my make-up leaking in my bag. Now, no more worries. :biggrin:

Attached Files: