Anyone up for a *PARTY*?

Funny, I looked at it at MJ in SF, and thought it was cute (love the neon colors). Then when I was on vacation at spring break I was carrying my ZC around and wishing that I had bought that fab pink ZC with strap!!!! It would be perfect if the strap would completely detach!!

I'm oddly attracted to it. If it was an other color, I don't think the nylon strap would work. The bright color works with the strap, IMO. Now, would I carry it? No. So am I joining the party, not this time!

Huge fan of the color - it would add such a nice burst of brightness to a dark outfit. But, not a fan of the strap AT ALL. I saw this at a local Nordies, and would have bought it on the spot, if not for that hideous and cheap looking strap. :yucky:

So here is my thing: I really don't mind the strap at all, its the size that gets me. Isn't this the same size as a regular ZC? am I wong? If I'm not wrong, I think this would be cuter if the ZC was oversized.

I finally saw this in person and thought it was very fun. The neon was even brighter in person than in the pic (wouldn't have thought that was possible - LOL!) so the color was a little much for me but I thought it was very fun!

So here is my thing: I really don't mind the strap at all, its the size that gets me. Isn't this the same size as a regular ZC? am I wong? If I'm not wrong, I think this would be cuter if the ZC was oversized.

I saw it Saturday at Nordies. It looked like the same size. It was too ugly for me to ask to be removed from its case. LOL. It came in other neon colors as well. I was good, I didn't buy any MJ, but I ALMOST got the first bag in my siggie. They had it at the Grove. :love:

Tell me... did I miss Cheryl's post of her new bag this weekend? :graucho: