anyone try out L'oreal's HIP collection?

zenzen

Love as thou wilt
Jul 4, 2006
I've been looking for the perfect shade of eyeshadow to match my prom dress, but as it's not a color I'll wear very much, I've been looking at lower-priced products. I think I've found the right shade in L'oreal's HIP eye shadow duo called "forgiving," or perhaps the line's pure pigment shadow stick in "exhilarating." I also like the looks of their gold shadows. Yet while I'm hoping for an inexpensive product, I'd also like a good one. The name "high intensity pigment" is encouraging, but I was wondering if anyone could personally attest to the quality of the HIP line? Or any other eyeshadows available at drugstores? Thank you so much! :biggrin:

I have one of the powder eyeshadow duos and...it's very powdery, as in there really isn't that much intensity in the color once you put it on your lid...and it feels very dry on. Hope that helps!

I also thought the pigmenttion was very nice, it's not at all a bad buy considering it's price. I usually wait till they're on sale though, just because I'm a sucker for sales! But I think they're worth the regular price, too! I bought a duo for a concert last year, and I loved it!

I haven't tried the eyeshadow, but I use the foundation every day.

I mix it with my Maybelline Age Rewind which I really like for the rewind quality, but it runs very pink, and very moist, and since I am naturally moist, and not a bit pink, the HIP does a great job of cutting down those factors.