anyone try foot petals amazing arches?

tomato4

Aug 3, 2007
today i walked around all day in flats and me feet were killing me. this has never happened to me in flats so i googled around and found amazing arches from foot petals online. these look pretty neat but kinda thin. has anyone tried these? maybe i need to use 2 and stack them. im thinking of putting them in my ballet flats so theyll have some sort of arch support.
AmazingArchesBlackShoe.jpg

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/prod.html?mv_arg=Amazing Arches

No, but I have been looking for something like this. I have to put insert into everything except my Seychelles & Steve Maddens. There are so many times a full insert is too much & still doesn't hit my arch in the right place. Maybe I can find them in town before having to order them online.

My 2 cents: They're nothing to write home about, but they're better than nothing.

I just received a pair of black and a pair of the buttercup. I put the black ones in a pair of black leather flats. They're not very thick and made of that soft foam-type material. Maybe a 1/2 inch?

They feel like I'm walking on some lumps of cotton balls. If I feel them while walking, it at least means they're doing something because they're making contact with my arches; they just don't feel as if they're "supporting" them.

I tried positioning them differently, but I still felt as if I was walking on lumps because they were too thin to really support my feet fully.

While I feel that they will help in some small way when I am wearing my flats, I would not recommend them.

i ordered a pair of these too. i'm pretty satisfied with them. i agree with jan that they just feels like lumps in your shoes but im happy with that feeling because it means my arches aren't flattening. it's better than nothing but im not disappointed. i would recommend them over having nothing at all in your flats.

Haven't tried the foot petals but I have a pair of Dr Scholl 'busy feet' arch supports which I wear in my ballet flats. These are thin 3/4 length insoles and they stop the arches aching. You do have to build the wear time up (or I did anyway). HTH.

So I recieved my amazing arches. They feel pretty good in my Salvatore Ferragamo ballet flats just wearing them around the house. I have high arches so the inserts feel perfect for me, might be wierd for someone with flatter feet. Anyway, my only concern is whether the sticky residue that holds them in will give and they will fall out, only wearing them out will tell. Overall, I really like them.