Anyone tried XL Rodeo Drive

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
Is this the XL size (as seen on Emma Heming)? I'd love to see/try on this bag IRL too. Does anyone know which stores ordered the XL?

Also am wondering what size the NM version (retailing for $2750) is....? Is it a smaller size (large or medium)? It looks a bit smaller proportion-wise but I'm not sure.

Attachments

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
It's gorgeous for sure. But the opening looks really narrow. Does it expand? How? Getting things in and out of the bag would be a nightmare with that narrow opening!

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
I saw this bag in various colors and a couple sizes at the Chanel Boutique's trunk show in March (in Boston, MA) ... I would call them and see if they ended up ordering any! good luck!

bagtasia

ONEATATIME
O.G.
Dec 20, 2007
Any one who bought this please post picture of top opening is it wide or narrow?...

Sep 2, 2007
I have bought the medium size Rodeo Drive in silver perforated leather. See the attached photo of a celebrity in Hong Kong using the same bag as mine.
It is very light and trendy, yet stylish. I love the bag.

Attachments

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
I've tried the large Rodeo Drive hobo, i don't quite like the 2 handles that are hanging there while I carry the bag on shoulder, so i got the Rodeo Drive flap at the end...

cestbonvoyage

Sep 17, 2006
Can someone confirm that the one Emma Heming toting is a XL size ($3195) not a L size ($2750)??

I really like how it looks on her and was hoping to get the exactly size as hers. TIA :tup: