Anyone tried XL Rodeo Drive

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this the XL size (as seen on Emma Heming)? I'd love to see/try on this bag IRL too. Does anyone know which stores ordered the XL?

[​IMG]

Also am wondering what size the NM version (retailing for $2750) is....? Is it a smaller size (large or medium)? It looks a bit smaller proportion-wise but I'm not sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i think its gorgeous!

3. I also like this bag...I think its fabulous..

4. I like it alot!

5. It's gorgeous for sure. But the opening looks really narrow. Does it expand? How? Getting things in and out of the bag would be a nightmare with that narrow opening!

6. I did try it on but find it just not me, it is a gorgeous bag though.

7. I saw this bag in various colors and a couple sizes at the Chanel Boutique's trunk show in March (in Boston, MA) ... I would call them and see if they ended up ordering any! good luck!

8. What available colors are out?

9. Any one who bought this please post picture of top opening is it wide or narrow?...

10. I like it ... very nice!

11. I have bought the medium size Rodeo Drive in silver perforated leather. See the attached photo of a celebrity in Hong Kong using the same bag as mine.
    It is very light and trendy, yet stylish. I love the bag.

Attached Files:

12. I've tried the large Rodeo Drive hobo, i don't quite like the 2 handles that are hanging there while I carry the bag on shoulder, so i got the Rodeo Drive flap at the end...

13. Can someone confirm that the one Emma Heming toting is a XL size ($3195) not a L size ($2750)??

I really like how it looks on her and was hoping to get the exactly size as hers. TIA :tup:

14. I think Emma Heming's the XL. Those two sizes have diff. proportion