Anyone tried to register their Treesje bag?

meganfm

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
Has anyone tried to register their Treesje bag for the 1yr warranty? I emailed the info they needed on the little card I found inside my Asher, but I never heard back from them. Is that normal or should I have gotten a response from them to confirm I've registered my warranty?

Your bags should have come with a card that looks like this (I'll attach a pic). I bought my bag from Bloomies and it came with the card. It took about 2 weeks to hear back w/ my warranty number after registering but you can always contact Nataly in their CS department and she will get back to you quickly.

Attachments

• apic 001.JPG
    apic 001.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 139
^^ There's a Moule in Portland and I called them yesterday regarding Treesje bags. All of them were 60% off. I'm hoping to get to the store sometime this weekend and see what the selection is like. I'm dying for an Avalon!

:bump: For those who have registered their warranties with Treesje, is 2 weeks the norm for hearing back from them? I just (finally!) sent my email in to them to register my bags, but am still waiting to hear back. It hasn't been two weeks yet, though, so I'll definitely still be waiting. Just wanted to find out if the response time is typically 2 weeks!

Starkfan - I can't remember the response time from Treesje but it did take at least a few days for them to get back to me. I didn't really expect a response so I didn't really monitor the length of time. I can't remember who responded now but she did provide an official verification.

Hi All! I am so sorry we were a little back logged on registrations. Do not worry! We have a girl that is on it and you will receiving yours shortly. As long as you have sent in your reg. information, you are already in our system and we will be able to look you up if there are any problems.