anyone tried this CLINIQUE product ??

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
the Northeast
I think if you do a search there might already be a thread about this product out there...might find some opinions on whether the product works. I'll see if I can find it!

JSH812

horses&hounds
Jan 23, 2008
wild&wonderful
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I use it twice a day!!!!!!! And I swear, I have gone from a leather-skinned-too-much-tanning-bed-looks-like-she's-40 to the flawless, golden complected 26 year old that I am!

I swear, I saw results within the first week. I had major sun spots from way too much time in the sun and tanning beds, and this stuff ROCKS!!!! I will use it forever. It has changed my complexion and skin tone completely!!!!!!!!!!

:dothewave:

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
New York
I've been using it since it came out and it seems to be working. I had some small discoloration from the sun right below my eyes/on the top of my cheeks and it's made the spots less noticeable.

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I wasn't as impressed, to be honest. But, at least it's not super duper expensive, so if it ends up sucking for you, it's not like you're $200 in the hole.

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
If you use it as it was intended (twice per day for 4-6 weeks) you will notice a difference. It removed some discoloration and evened out some of the ruddiness in my skin. If you don't have many flaws in your skin then you may not notice a real difference.

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
thanks to all that replied.... I tried a search to find more opinions but came up empty ....

anyways , i was wondering .. do you wear this under foundation ...

what is the consistency .. similar to that of the "famous" monistat here ?

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I use it twice a day!!!!!!! And I swear, I have gone from a leather-skinned-too-much-tanning-bed-looks-like-she's-40 to the flawless, golden complected 26 year old that I am!

:dothewave:

I am there !! gotta get some now !

JSH812

horses&hounds
Jan 23, 2008
wild&wonderful
thanks to all that replied.... I tried a search to find more opinions but came up empty ....

anyways , i was wondering .. do you wear this under foundation ...

what is the consistency .. similar to that of the "famous" monistat here ?
The consistency is definitely more "serum like" than monistat like ;) If you've used anything like Smashbox Photo Finish it's more liquid than that...

I do my 3 step skincare, and after the lotion I use the Even Better. However, it's been SO HUMID here lately, so I have skipped a few mornings because I don't want my skin to be oilier feeling with the weather. But yes, I put it on right after the Dramatically Different Gel and before my foundation. (I use their Perfectly Real foundation)

I'm all about Clinique - I LOVE Mac stuff, like lipsticks and eyeshadows, but with Clinique, I never see a breakout and I swear I'll never get wrinkles. It's good stuff! :tup: