Anyone tried the new Cabas Phantom?

econer

Sofa King Banned
Sep 11, 2018
I saw the small Cabas Phantom with new logo and old logo at the store the other day, and tried both bags. To my surprise, I noticed the leather on the new logo one is softer than the old logo one. I don’t mind the new logo actually, even though I prefer the old one. But the leather matters. Not sure if anyone bought the Cabas Phantom with new logo and can share some review?

So I can’t really comment on the newer model because I got mine in December (old one) but I just wanted to say that it is probably my favorite bag in such a long time!! I would seriously buy it again no matter what model it was ! Sorry that’s no help, but I couldn’t resist commenting. :smile:

Reactions: econer
So I can’t really comment on the newer model because I got mine in December (old one) but I just wanted to say that it is probably my favorite bag in such a long time!! I would seriously buy it again no matter what model it was ! Sorry that’s no help, but I couldn’t resist commenting. :smile:
I love it too and have a hard time deciding which color to get! I wish I could get all of them! Lolol