Anyone tried Kate Somerville?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. elux is having a deal on Kate Somerville skin products right now.

Have any tpfers with combination skin tried it? What did you think?

2. I use her line. My faves are Kate in a Jar, Daily Detox cleanser which I alternate with the Gentle Daily Wash. I have the Deep Tissue Repair and the Nourish Daily Moisture. Both absorb quickly. I also have the Quench serum which I use under my eyes. It feels greasy going on but then absorbs right in. I have combination skin too.

3. I'm using some of the stuff from Kate Somerville.

Absolutetly love Kate in a Jar, Deep Tissue Repair and Nourish.

4. I love Kate in a Jar and the Goat Milk Moisturizer for daytime. I want to try her Detox Cleanser now. I have oily/acne prone skin and so far, so good!

5. I was going to get Detox also. When you get yours, can you share your review of it once you gave it a try?

6. I do! I do! :whistle: Love her stuff! I purchased the Glow kit a few months ago and I'm loving it! Kate in a Jar is definitely a must-have.

7. Thanks girls. I ordered some and I'll give it a try.

8. Just wanted to bump this, I purchased the gentle cleanser, vitamin serum, and nourish moisturizer today, I have very high hopes for it!! Any reviews on the line?

9. I love her Detox cleanser!

10. have extremely sensitive skin... the exfoliakate did not work for me...