Anyone tried Glamoxy Snake Serum?

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hi all,

I don't usually post in the Beauty Bar - please be gentle with me! :biggrin:

I read about a new product that's supposed to be like botox in a cream - called Glamoxy snake serum by Rodial.

Has anyone heard of or got any experience of it?

I don't know whether to believe the hype (usually not!) but it looks interesting and I wondered what others thought.

Some links about the product: (I am in the UK although I believe its got a following all over the world).

http://www.rodial.co.uk/

http://www.luxos.com/blog/glamoxy-snake-serum-how-far-will-you-go

What do you all think?

Hi all,

I don't usually post in the Beauty Bar - please be gentle with me! :biggrin:

I read about a new product that's supposed to be like botox in a cream - called Glamoxy snake serum by Rodial.

Has anyone heard of or got any experience of it?

I don't know whether to believe the hype (usually not!) but it looks interesting and I wondered what others thought.

Some links about the product: (I am in the UK although I believe its got a following all over the world).

http://www.rodial.co.uk/

http://www.luxos.com/blog/glamoxy-snake-serum-how-far-will-you-go

What do you all think?

Hi Hermes! glad to see another person is interested in this product that sounds somehow a bit scary... I checked where I could buy or try it, and for now it's only availabe on their website www.rodial.co.uk, and I finally found a retailer that sells it, Harvey Nichols! apparently it's exclusively sold there for some time. To be honest, I was interested by this product, but not sure if I should invest so much for a serum... anyway I went to a Harvey Nichols in London, tried it as they had a tester, and I have to say I could see immediate results! my skin felt so smooth after :yahoo: so bought it and have been using it for 2 days now under my day and night moisturiser and my skin feels amazing! :biggrin:

Hi Hermes! glad to see another person is interested in this product that sounds somehow a bit scary... I checked where I could buy or try it, and for now it's only availabe on their website www.rodial.co.uk, and I finally found a retailer that sells it, Harvey Nichols! apparently it's exclusively sold there for some time. To be honest, I was interested by this product, but not sure if I should invest so much for a serum... anyway I went to a Harvey Nichols in London, tried it as they had a tester, and I have to say I could see immediate results! my skin felt so smooth after :yahoo: so bought it and have been using it for 2 days now under my day and night moisturiser and my skin feels amazing! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for the reply!

The results are supposed to be noticeable within a few minutes and it looks like you agree! Rodial is available in Space NK, Harvey Nicks and Selfridges, I was going to go there today but got caught up in other things.

It is expensive I agree so that's why I wanted other tPFers' opinions. There are quite a few articles about it in the UK press so maybe more will try it as word gets around (although there's supposed to be a waiting list - maybe that's hype too!). :graucho:

does it sting when you apply it?

Well - I bought some today - curiosity go the better of me! :biggrin:

The lady at Harvey Nicks was great - really helpful and enthusiastic. There were a load of free tester sachets, so she opened one and applied it on me and it was fine no stinging. She said to avoid the area around the eyes, but I put it on there anyway when I got home (:graucho:)and it is stinging ever so slightly in that area only. Then again, my skin stings with Olay moisturiser so I wouldn't say it was a problem (especially as I did not follow her instructions!).

I will use it as directed twice a day and see. It's expensive so I won't buy any more unless satisfied, but so far (day 1!!) it's looking good!! My skin feels great! It's very light and non greasy (unlike Creme de la Mer which I dont like). We'll see how it goes!

I've been using it for a week now, and I think It's great! My skin feels sooo nice. But I love Rodial anyway. I've already bought my second pot, as I'm scared it does sell out, and then struggle to get it! This face can't go back to how it was, lol

Hi, My husband bought the snake serum cream for me for valentines day and I have been using it every day since then. They say that it can dramatically reduce your wrinkles in a month, but I have been using it for almost six weeks and I can see no difference whatsoever, nor can my husband. I would advise you to save yourself the money.

is it seriously made of snake venom? :nuke:

it's kind of out-of-my league right now (i'm more of a Biotherm Biopur and Orlane Anagenese 25+ girl right now). but i'm interested in getting serious about the aging thing in the future.