Anyone tried CoolSculpt

May 18, 2019
You're very welcome. The massage will hurt, just an FYI.. it's pretty much the only part of the process that does hurt. I'm told abs may also tickle (and hurt, lol ). Good luck and keep us updated!
Did you do anything special afterwards? I saw some plastic surgeons sites saying that wearing Spanx for a few days helps. I bruise easily so hopefully I’m not all bruised up!

baghagg

Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
Did you do anything special afterwards? I saw some plastic surgeons sites saying that wearing Spanx for a few days helps. I bruise easily so hopefully I’m not all bruised up!
Actually yes I should have mentioned this, so sorry, I forgot until you asked... I stopped using aspirin and ibuprofen products two weeks prior to the Coolsculpt treatments and I took Arnica for two days prior and for several days after (one 2X per day) all to minimize bruising. Retrospectively, I should have stopped using aspirin/ibuprofen four weeks prior, because I did bruise and it lasted for at least a week. I did wear Spanx once, but only because I had to attend a funeral in a certain dress which the material drapes a little close over the flanks (which were swollen). I hope this helps.

May 18, 2019
Actually yes I should have mentioned this, so sorry, I forgot until you asked... I stopped using aspirin and ibuprofen products two weeks prior to the Coolsculpt treatments and I took Arnica for two days prior and for several days after (one 2X per day) all to minimize bruising. Retrospectively, I should have stopped using aspirin/ibuprofen four weeks prior, because I did bruise and it lasted for at least a week. I did wear Spanx once, but only because I had to attend a funeral in a certain dress which the material drapes a little close over the flanks (which were swollen). I hope this helps.
Ah thank you!! I just picked up the arnica cream and pills. I’m ready to just get it done!

Reactions: baghagg
May 18, 2019
I’m all done! The procedure wasn’t bad at all; the last one was a little tender but it overlapped another spot.

I’m actually super uncomfortable now! I’m Slathering on arnica gel, drinking lots of water, and trying to rest.