Anyone tried Benefiber?

1. Whoooo! I just started taking Benefiber and wow am I bloated. I'm also very full feeling. Does anyone know if this goes away? I'm hoping this is just a shock to my system and after awhile I'll get used to it.

2. Hmm I don't take benefiber but I do take fiber supplements. I would just suggest drinking lots of water...I think that the bloating feeling should pass:smile:

3. I feel better today, so hopefully it stays this way. lol The past few days I've like i was two sizes bigger than normal.

4. Any time you add more fiber to your diet, it takes a while for your body to adjust, so expect to feel bloated for a while.

You can expect something else too....um, let's see, how to say this tactfully....... Ah: expect more flatulence than you have been accustomed to. This too shall pass, pardon the pun. :shame:

5. ^ :lol: :lol: I hope this fiber is worth it lol!

6. ^^^Trust me, it is. ;)

7. Hey danica let me know how it turns out. I too need more fiber in my diet to regulate my bowels (hahaha) & for my general well health maintenance but i dont know what the hell to start. i was thinking of just taking metamucil on a once a day basis but i dont wanna end up having too many visits to the bathroom. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice