Anyone to advise if the classic flaps still come in Small size?

I was in Paris, Barcelona & Milan last month, and the small classic flap was available for €2950. What colour, hardware are you after?

oh great to hear that. i read somewhere that small was discontinued, but i just wouldnt take that news! i am going for beige clair GHW, because i already had a GST in black SHW. just hope they will have stocks for it for the period i go.

I was told by a saleslady in Saks who was trying to sell one that they were discontinued, but I was later told by other SAs that they are not discontinued. They don't order a lot of them in the US stores, because most people want the medium/large, or jumbo, so you sometimes have to give your name and wait for a few weeks. I am seriously tempted by the black caviar with silver hardware in this size. Its 4200 USD - I am sure it it is less in France though.

They don't order a lot of them in the US stores, because most people want the medium/large, or jumbo,

yes in Asia and US most people prefer to buy bigger. In Europe the medium (which is called small in the US) is seen quite a bit more. I have it and use both casually and as THE GOOD BAG.:biggrin:

Attachments

• chanel medium 3.jpg
    chanel medium 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 366
  • lambskin classic....jpg
    lambskin classic....jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Yes, the Small Classic Flap is still available, but only in the color Black. I believe that it is available in Caviar and Lambskin, and both hardware colors.

Yes, the Small Classic Flap is still available, but only in the color Black. I believe that it is available in Caviar and Lambskin, and both hardware colors.

Would you happen to know how much this Chanel small classic flap cost at the Chanel boutique in London (Bond street)?

Please let me know! TIA!