Anyone to advise if the classic flaps still come in Small size?

starshar

May 2, 2011
I was in Paris, Barcelona & Milan last month, and the small classic flap was available for €2950. What colour, hardware are you after?

oh great to hear that. i read somewhere that small was discontinued, but i just wouldnt take that news! i am going for beige clair GHW, because i already had a GST in black SHW. just hope they will have stocks for it for the period i go.

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I was told by a saleslady in Saks who was trying to sell one that they were discontinued, but I was later told by other SAs that they are not discontinued. They don't order a lot of them in the US stores, because most people want the medium/large, or jumbo, so you sometimes have to give your name and wait for a few weeks. I am seriously tempted by the black caviar with silver hardware in this size. Its 4200 USD - I am sure it it is less in France though.

ladysarah

O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
They don't order a lot of them in the US stores, because most people want the medium/large, or jumbo,

yes in Asia and US most people prefer to buy bigger. In Europe the medium (which is called small in the US) is seen quite a bit more. I have it and use both casually and as THE GOOD BAG.:biggrin:

Attachments

• chanel medium 3.jpg
    chanel medium 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 366
  • lambskin classic....jpg
    lambskin classic....jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited: