Anyone tired of LV...

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
I Lvoe LV to bits...but, lately I have saturated my wardrobe with too much LV...I am wearing the belts, scarves, bling and handbags and lately have had no real LV lust...well since the roses collection that is...feeling less over the top or moon about LV...my graffiti coin purse is just so so but, will keep it because it is SS....Maybe there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...anyhow I think it will now make getting on the ban wagon much easier....just thinking out loud:wtf:

i get moods like this where nothing from LV entices me. but time and again LV gets my attention.

but hey, sometimes a break is needed. you appreciate your bags much more :smile:

In this economy lets count our blessings that we can afford LV of any kind. Lots of people are having a hard time putting food on the table. Job loss is up, people are losing their 401k savings and can't afford their mortgage payments. Sorry to sound negative, but it is reality.

so happy that I feel less obsessed about LV...goodness knows I have enough of it and sometimes wear too much of it at one time...lol...handbag..scarf/chale...bracelets...necklace...belt....agenda...pouchette...cles...key ring...coin purse....ect....I think on certain days I wear too much LV and wonder if it is over the top and what do people think...Am I brand obessed...nah....too much LV...impossible...guess I am ready for a break now...woohoooo

In this economy lets count our blessings that we can afford LV of any kind. Lots of people are having a hard time putting food on the table. Job loss is up, people are losing their 401k savings and can't afford their mortgage payments. Sorry to sound negative, but it is reality.

so true...maybe the economy is also making think as well...like it is too much.....

This is why I like variety of different brands. On certain days, I carry LV, other days I carry other brands. In that way, it makes my life more colorful and never get tired of a brand.

Never. Perhaps it's because of all the different lines.
I have stuff from the different lines and sometimes find it hard to coordinate because I will have to switch everything to match the line that I want to wear that day....today I had my roses NF and pouchette out but, had to switch my key ring and cles because they did not match and then had to think about which belt and stole to wear.....I like things to flow...lol

Last edited:
it is possibly due to oversaturating! i know over the past month i have not been as excited but i guess i shop there too much

i say take a break from LV for a bit and then come back
u my discover why you loved it to begin with

I stuff from the different lines and sometimes find it hard to coordinate because I will have to switch everything to match the line that I want to wear that day....today I had my roses NF and pouchette out but, had to switch my key ring and cles because they did not match and then had to think about which belt and stole to wear.....I like thinks to flow...lol

I understand that.

Last edited: