Anyone that has the Metallic Edge....

I just wanted to update you all, that the bag I bought from Amuze was a replica bag. I not only asked the experts here, I went to an outside authenticator, and both said the bag was fake.

I paid via PayPal so I’m not too worried about getting my money back. I’m very tempted to write “fake” inside the bag when I return it though. I surely dont want to see that bag for sale again.

I think after this experience, I’ll stay away from Amuze.

In my experience with Amuze I was able to get a customer support rep on the phone pretty quickly and they were based in the US. I was still in the return window so they didn't hassle me too much, I hope your experience goes as smoothly as mine. Best of luck.

In my experience with Amuze I was able to get a customer support rep on the phone pretty quickly and they were based in the US. I was still in the return window so they didn't hassle me too much, I hope your experience goes as smoothly as mine. Best of luck.
Thanks. Yes, I already got an RMA and shipped it back. I explained I had it authenticated and I got no verbal response, just the return label. I am sure they’ll refund my money, but I’d feel more like it was an accident if they’d apologized. I’d supported them before, now I think they deliberately sell replicas, or deliberately don’t want to know they sell them.

It makes me sad after reading the owners back story. Hard to trust anybody.

Reactions: adoregoods
the ME collection in its first year is what triggered me to get my first bal bag. i don't baby it and use it all the time -- it looks brand new! i love it cause i'm so worry free wearing it. not worried to scratch or damage it and the handles make it easy to carry. 10000% recommend. so glad i got it. it's held up so weelll!

Reactions: ksuromax