Anyone tempted to boycott Chanel due to the price rises? What would be your new fix?

I'll be more selective in my Chanel purchases. 1 or 2 colorful flaps/reissues is about all I'm willing to buy new. Otherwise my preference is vintage/gently used. The quality is superior to the new bags IMO.

But the best part is my collection is 85% complete... I'm enjoying using/carrying my bags now instead of acquiring them. I'll need to spend my money on a wardrobe to complement!

I doubt that I will boycott Chanel but if prices keep on increasing frequently and astronomically, I may not even have the option of boycotting- I'd just be automatically kicked out! :P

Come Nov 1st, I'd just have to be a whole lot more selective. As it is, I have never been completely faithful to 1 brand. I have an eclectic collection -non-designer and designer brands. Occasionally something from LV, Gucci, Ferragamo, Celine and Mulberry would catch my eyes ... bags galore from various brands to tempt me ... so although I'm annoyed with Chanel, it's not that big a deal in the bigger scheme of things :shrugs: If it chooses to kick me out, I'll just switch my affections to others ...