Anyone take advantage of the Saks sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend and I went today in Atlanta and tried our best to take advantage of this sale, but they had very little Miu Miu to choose from. They had 1, count it, 1 coffer and it was cream. So sad, no bag. Hope you folks in NY and other cities had better luck!

2. I did! I got one Prada and then some of another brand. I just sent a list of what I was looking for to my SA, who sent me pics of what they have and I chose from there. The one Prada I really wanted, she had to order from another store. But I'm so happy with how everything turned out, I can't wait to get the purses! I'm still scrambling to find another form of payment so I can get the last purse I have on hold by today. It's one GC per person. At the end of this, I'm going to end up with a nice little purse from a nice brand for almost free! :yahoo:- oh, and did I mention broke?! :Push:

lpsimer, if you want to get something out of this GC event, call a participating Saks out of your state and find out what they have.... you save on taxes, too! Good luck!

3. marose28 isn't the only one to take advantage of the sale. I ordered one Prada and one other purse. I still have another Prada on hold.

I'm also broke so marose28 and I will be shopping at Ross or back alleys for our next fashion purchases. :lol:

4. Can anyone recommend me a SA in NY Saks?

5. ^ sorry... my SA is in Phoenix... but I think Annaversary's spoken with a few over at Saks NY

6. Yes, I bought a Miu Miu bag (large grey slouchy, w/ cross body strap) and also a bright pink Miu Miu wristlet, so I used the GC for a Botkier satchel in black! I'm done....I swear!!!

7. SAKS NY's SA(s) are amazing. I know two ladies there who can help you.

Ask for ALANA or GISELA. They're both great! They were the ones who helped me hunt down my perfect bow.

Just let them know ANNA YU referred you to them. Hope that helps :okay:

8. marose28 & linpaddy, you ladies are so lucky for taking advantage of that great promotion/sale :tup:

Sadly, I didn't get to participate. I did not have enough $ to buy another handbag or enough time to search for a smaller wrislet. Oh well. I'm loving my perfect bow so that's enough for me :love:

Do post pictures of your purchases when they arrive :graucho::roflmfao:

Oh, I'm broke too..... I don't think I should be near any stores anytime soon :angel:

9. See you at Santee! hahaha!!! :graucho:

Woohoo! pics please! I want to see the wristlet... which miu miu bag? I swear I'm done too! hee hee :angel:

10. You enjoy that hard-earned bow annaversary... you've still got a lot of years to build up your collection! Don't worry there'll be more promos to spend your money on. Love your avatar!

11. Dear annaversary

You are still young and will have plenty of plenty of time to collect many beautiful purses in the future.
    Your hard work paid off and you have a beautiful bow!

I'm sure that marose28 and I were not the only ones who took advantage of the sale! 'Fess up ladies! You know who you are! :graucho:

I'm seeing lots of 'gloating' in the other designer forums. Hee. I believe that my loot is very small compared to what some ladies have bought! ;)

:P

12. NM had a similar sale the week before so we didn't go to the Saks one

13. I did a price match with Nordies and what my SA did was take off $400.00 from the total purchase. I ended up getting the Cervo Lux with the Siver Chain Handles in Black ($1495) with a black makeup pouch that was $135.00.

14. You're lucky. When NM was having their sale Saks refused to do a price match for us, the best they would offer was 10% off for opening up a charge account.

15. I also ordered a Prada bag - one of the ivory (talco?) washed leather shoulder satchels with double straps. It's the one that has two zippers that run along the bottom of it, so it looks a little edgy! I wasn't sure about it because it's a light color but I couldn't resist! I should have it tomorrow and post pics soon! My 2nd purchase was a cosmetic pouch from Gucci.