Anyone subscribe to Self Mag?

1. I just got my first subscription installment. I have always loved Self but man, I am glad I got the actual 24 issues a month subscription. This thing is packed with workouts, diet plans. There is a plan in this month's issue that helps you lose 8 to 10 pounds in 4 weeks.

2. I once bought it, loved it.

3. I love that magazine. My subscription JUST ran out, but I am planning to renew ASAP.
    I used to read Muscle and Fitness Hers, but they discontinued the monthly version and made it into fluff...
    Oxygen is also good for non-fluffy workouts or days you feel you need to be kicked in the behind a little more to get in shape.

4. I just purchased this awhile ago on eBay and waiting for my first issue.

5. I'm not a fan of Self magazine. I'm not sure if it has changed lately, but before they'd advocate somewhat low-calorie diets to lose weight too quickly. They also had a lot of "pink dumbell" workouts, which basically didn't encourage women to use more than an 8-lb dumbbell. Muscle rocks :supacool: I love Oxygen magazine! They have great recipes and workout routines, and super useful health and fitness information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice