Anyone still waiting on an Elisha strap?

airedale3

Apr 26, 2008
I am getting anxious, but it has been 8 weeks. I am patient, but gosh, that seems like an awfully long time for something they said should take 4 to 5 weeks.
Anyone else still waiting? :sad:

I'm waiting on a persimmon elisha strap that I ordered on July 10. I'm about to tuck my mam away for the Fall and Winter (persimmon feels like a summer color to me).

I ordered the BBW hobo strap for my BBW MAB in I think June or maybe it was May - I've lost track - anyway, it still has not shown up - guess I need to bug Corey again - I hate to be a nag, but I'd like to get it at some point!

this is so ridiculous!

on top of that, i inquired about the inflated shipping prices ($20 for the chain, $10 for the strap) and even if they ship together, you still have to pay the same amount!!! apparently the chain is "insured" which is why it costs 2x as much as the strap to ship? that just doesn't make any sense to me at all. no courier even charges that much. i don't care how much the labor costs to ship the friggin strip into the paper envelope that it supposedly comes in, it can't be that much.

if we're paying that much for shipping it should be expedited. not to mention the straps shouldn't take so damn long.

WOW - I have not been paying much attention because I knew it would take a while. I just checked my first correspondence with Cory when I ordered the straps and that was June 30. I was told about a week ago by RM Maven it should not be much longer.

i ordered a strap more than 8 weeks ago with a scarf and it has yet to arrive. i emailed cory and she responded that it should be sent to me shortly and that I'll get a tracking number...that has not happened...who knows when it'll arrive.

I'm waiting on a persimmon elisha strap that I ordered on July 10. I'm about to tuck my mam away for the Fall and Winter (persimmon feels like a summer color to me).
If you decide to eBay your persimmon next spring, it'll fetch more money with the strap, anyway. I've ordered an Iris a few weeks ago, who knows when it will come. I remind myself that producing in New York, she probably has to deal with all sorts of rules about overtime, etc. But it is too bad they can't expedite the straps somehow.

I ordered my BBW Elisha on June 10 and it shipped from RM on August 12. I live on the West Coast so it took about a week to get here, but I finally have it.

I was told by a person in a local boutique that the straps may be standard in 09. I do not know if that is true or not. I have discovered that I am a shoulder bag person and I almost did not buy my MAM--I wrote to RM first to be sure I could get the shoulder strap. I probably would carry my MAM more if I just had the strap!

I'm waiting on hobo strap I ordered end of July and Cory has let me know it's in production few weeks ago, but still no tracking number or shipment. Hm...

I think I'm most worried that they ran out of the persimmon leather (since the MAM in this color is no longer available on RM.com) and can't make my strap and haven't bothered to tell me.