Anyone Still Use Their Denim Mono Bags?

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
When the bags came out (I think 2005?) I bought the denim mono speedy, mono pleaty, and mono baggy pm. I notice I really didn't use them esp. in the fall/winter months - to me they just scream summer and warm weather.

I sold my speedy and now I still have the baggy pm and pleaty. For some reason I am very attached to my pleaty and call it "my little guy", so you know that bag ain't going nowhere! However, the baggy pm I'm not so attached to and am wondering if I should sell it. Is this bag or the denim bags as popular as they were when they came out? I just don't want to feel remorse if I sold the baggy if it's still relevant - how shallow that sounds!!:lol: And I don't want to have to buy it back at about $300 more than I paid!
Thoughts/Advice? Thanks!:confused1:

I use my speedies ( i have the denim & fuschia colors ) every now and then if it goes with my outfit. Originally I had a baggy PM in blue denim but I sold it so that I could buy the speedy since I'm more of a hand held bag girl.

I have the denim mini pleaty and, to be honest with you, I really have not used it in months, but I don't think I would sell it.
If I were you I would keep the pleaty and sell the baggy. I think one bag from the denim line is probably enough.

I have 3 a blue baggy, black neo cabby, and fuschia speedy. I use them--the black most, then blue, then fuschia. I love these bags, but then again I am a denim addict and live in the sun almost 365 days a year.

I only have a denim neo speedy and use it once a while in the spring/summer months. I am thinking of getting a shoulder bag in the denim line, but haven't made up my mind on either the black neo cabby or baggy gm.

When the bags came out (I think 2005?) I bought the denim mono speedy, mono pleaty, and mono baggy pm. I notice I really didn't use them esp. in the fall/winter months - to me they just scream summer and warm weather.

I sold my speedy and now I still have the baggy pm and pleaty. For some reason I am very attached to my pleaty and call it "my little guy", so you know that bag ain't going nowhere! However, the baggy pm I'm not so attached to and am wondering if I should sell it. Is this bag or the denim bags as popular as they were when they came out? I just don't want to feel remorse if I sold the baggy if it's still relevant - how shallow that sounds!!:lol: And I don't want to have to buy it back at about $300 more than I paid!

i'm totally on the same boat. i have lichen mini pleaty and fuschia baggy pm. i love the mini and decided to sell the baggy pm, i was hesitant at first, but decided to sell it anyways coz i don't use it much.

I'm actually using my pink denim baggy right now.I just dont use my denim speedy much, never have. I love it just dont use it. I use my blue denim baggy more then i use the speedy.

I say if you arent using them sell it, if you're unsure give it the summer, if you still dont use it then sell.
good luck!