Anyone Still Use Their Denim Mono Bags?

thanks you guys! Seriously a couple times this winter I took her out of her sleeper bag and opened up all the zippers and clasps... sigh.

I want it to get sunny here!

I don't see much LV at all here in Seattle -- I overwhelmingly see Coach if I recognize the bag at all. But maybe when spring truly arrives more people will bring out the good stuff.

I still use my Baggy GM. I use it a few times a week, even to work. Its a great reflection of my style, big so it can even fit my journal & manga, and I don't ever baby it. I even use it to carry my work things too.

well i have the sac a dos idk srry if the spelling is wrong but i used it for the first time a few weeks ago i only used the bag for a few weeks and i got it the day it came out so im pretty bored with the Mono Denim line

I think it depends where you live for climate as to when you bust these bags out to use. I'm planning on pulling out my fuschia neo speedy this weekend to start using for spring. I totally love mine and can say that I would rather buy a mini pleaty than some of the other newer denim bags that have come out. I think there will always be someone who will have interest in every type of LV bag so its up you if you wish to sell it or not.

I still love my blue denim baggy pm. I bought a longer strap, so i can wear it messenger style. But ... now I´d prefer the denim mahina, because I love that style even more. So I´m thinking about selling my baggy - but everytime I look at it - I can´t ...I think I will regret it, so I keep it.

I am a fan of denim and I purchased a never-used fuschia baggy gm earlier this Summer and love it. So, I am wearing it now and am thinking about another denim....maybe a lichen speedy or a Mahina XL in black...I just don't know what to do... I like them all - haha

i have a neo cabby in black that i use all year round; a blue pm baggy that i would only use in the summer, although i am thinking of selling her; a new grey xs denim bag; and a green mini...love them all and dont feel like they will ever go out of style, after all they are louis vuittons !! :smile: i just use them at different times through out the year...i am jonesing for a denim cabas raye and they came out at least three years ago, i just think they are a great bag...

Love my blue denim neo cabby. Here in Hawaii it's casual and she is my favorite bag. From Ebay I have accumulated all the matched blue denim accessories, planner etc. but wish LV would come out with some new accessories as I would purchase in other colors.

OMG!! You don't know how i LOVE the denim speedy..i have looked for a good used one at a decent price now for a while..i plan on purchasing one...this bag has always spoke to me!

I still love the old denim line, very fun colors. I have the same bags as you do, my pleaty in blue and my baggy pm in fuschia. I also live in SoFL where its piping hot year round so people don't usually give me strange stares if I use my denim year round. I would personally sell any bag I don't use and replace it with something else. I'm a big advocate of "Wear your LVs all the time they need love outside the closet!" :smile: