Anyone Still Use Their Denim Mono Bags?

I have 3 a blue baggy, black neo cabby, and fuschia speedy. I use them--the black most, then blue, then fuschia. I love these bags, but then again I am a denim addict and live in the sun almost 365 days a year.

We're twins! I still use my denim, but more in the spring/summer times.
I use my black neo more in the fall/winter.......

I have the Fuchsia Speedy and the Black Denim XL. That way I am rocking demin in both seasons. Oregon only has two seasons - rain and no rain. :P

I love the look and feel of denim. If they come out with more colors I will definitely be snagging another piece. :graucho:

I use my blue baggy pm all summer long. I love it, I think it is the perfect size and shape. I don't think denim is out of style, especially with the popularity of the neo cabby.

I'm actually using my pink denim baggy right now.I just dont use my denim speedy much, never have. I love it just dont use it. I use my blue denim baggy more then i use the speedy.

I say if you arent using them sell it, if you're unsure give it the summer, if you still dont use it then sell.
good luck!

Did you find that the Speedy wasn't as easy to use as the Baggy PM? I have a Baggy PM on the way and was really contemplating my next move. I love the green color - and didn't know if I would contemplate the Speedy, a Baggy GM OR another Baggy PM........problems problems......:shame:

Here's a cute pic of the denim speedy:

VMINNILLO041608_01.jpg

I think the denim is still a great style in whatever color - I brought my fuchsia baggy gm out in the middle of winter just because it was so cheery and I get compliments whenever I bring out my green speedy, and the black cabby - well that's always good.

But I agree, give it the summer and if you still haven't used it, sell.

im on a hunt for a lichen green mini pleaty! i think they are awesome!

Hi! There's a lichen mini pleaty on Ebay Belgium right now, she started at 1 Euro and is now at 70 Euro still almost 3 days to go. I didn't authenticate it yet but from my first look, it looks good.
PM me if you want help with it!

I love my blue Baggy PM, took her to the city yesterday :yes:

I just decided - I'm a big fan of Coach as well as I am of LV(OE). Coach has a shoulder denim ergo bag in their new wave of merch for May, and even tho I love Coach, seeing their bag makes me want to hang on to my denim baggy pm. It's so much more exclusive IMHO.:heart:

I have the lichen speedy and I *adore* it. I haven't been able to carry it yet this year but once the weather warms up, I definitely will. I love everything about this bag and it has special meaning for me -- the denim neo speedy was the first bag I fell in love with the first time I ever walked into a LV store. I didn't buy one until two years later.

457180929_633e3ad8d0.jpg

Since I bought my denim speedy a year ago, the price has increased by $200.

I have the lichen speedy and I *adore* it. I haven't been able to carry it yet this year but once the weather warms up, I definitely will. I love everything about this bag and it has special meaning for me -- the denim neo speedy was the first bag I fell in love with the first time I ever walked into a LV store. I didn't buy one until two years later.

457180929_633e3ad8d0.jpg

Since I bought my denim speedy a year ago, the price has increased by $200.

Oh Jane - she's beautiful!!!! :okay: I don't know which to contemplate getting - this or the lichen baggy pm.....oy.....:hrmm:

The first time I saw the denim LV's I thought, "THAT much $$ for a CLOTH purse?" But, I just couldn't get that purse out of my head, so I used the 1-866-LV number to track down the very last Lichen Baggy GM in the whole LV system.

Now, I sometimes wish I'd gotten a Speedy instead, in Lichen or Fuchsia, 'cause I actually like the shape better, but it is the most terrific bag for traveling -- soft, lightweight, holds a lot, shoulderbag, easy to get in and out of, zips shut, cellphone pocket, outside pockets, and lovely alcantara lining -- AND you can stuff it right underneath the airplane seat in front of you and never worry about it getting scratched or messed up!

When I'm at home, I tend to carry my Speedy's (Damier Ebene or Azur, depending on the season) or my Tivoli GM (my current everyday bag,) but for traveling? It's denim, hands down!